The CCP is hosting a monthly Single Cell Genomics Seminar Series at the Hale Building for Transformative Medicine
Description: The seminar series will include a one-hour talk by an invited speaker, followed by a 30-minute Q & A session with the Single Cell team. Lunch will be provided.
Location: Hale Building for Transformative Medicine in Room VTC 2006B
When: Once a month on Friday’s, from 12:00-1:30pm
Seminars are suspended as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic. Please check back as we hope to begin them again soon!
- September 13: Jeffrey Moffitt, PhD – “Imaging the transcriptome: mapping the mouse brain with MERFISH”
- October 11: Chao Wang, PhD – “The Th17 cell conundrum in autoimmune inflammation, lessons learnt from single cell genomics, immunology, and metabolomics”
- November 15: Evan Macosko, MD, PhD – “Spatial and Single-Cell Genomics for Next-Generation Neuropathology”
- December 13: Soumya Raychaudhuri, MD, PhD – “Leveraging single cell data to define cell-type specific immune disease mechanism”
- January 10: Catherine Wu, MD – “Single cell approaches to evaluate effective human tumor immunity”
- February 14: Nora Barrett, MD –
For more information, or to be included on our email list for announcements, please send a response to SINGLECELL@bwh.harvard.edu